Can You Have COVID-19 Without Fever

Can You Have COVID-19 Without Fever?

Nowadays COVID-19 information evolving rapidly because of several studies and researches on different conditions. No doubt this deadly virus has created a chaos in the world still people are fighting with it and medical researches are frequently providing amazing facts about this COVID virus and its new variants. Social distancing, wearing a mask at public places, and washing hands frequently are the basics that people have been following since the awareness of covid guidelines. In reality, COVID-19 has educated us the significant of taking care of our health and giving health the precedence over any other things.

Likewise, perceptive regarding the symptoms of COVID-19 is an additional advantage so that people may know whether it is time to go into self-quarantine. COVID-19 is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The initial symptoms of this disease are cough, cold, fever, muscle and joints pains. Amid all the symptoms for COVID-19, fever is quite common. It may be a low grade or a high-grade fever.

Nevertheless, it has been observed that some coronavirus positive patients do not have fever as a symptom. According to a study done in April of 2020 conveyed that only about 55% of people with COVID-19 developed fever. This was pretty shocking discovery and this article highpoints as to whether a person can have COVID-19 without fever.

Can You Have COVID-19 Without Fever?

Can You Have COVID-19 Without Fever
Can You Have COVID-19 Without Fever

As previously stated, and conferring to the Center for Disease Control, the most protuberant symptoms of COVID-19 comprise fever, chills, cough, muscle and joint pain, difficulties with breathing, fatigue and lethargy, nose congestion and sore throat. The harshness of the warning sign can be from slight to severe. Moreover, it has also been seen that there has been approximately total of inconsistency with respect to the symptoms that people with this disorder experience.

It has been seen that some people have only mild and common symptoms while others, especially with certain comorbidities, tend to have some of the less common symptoms of COVID-19. A study done in April of 2020 on COVID-19 makes a mention that only 55% of people developed fever. Also, dry cough that is also seen commonly in people with COVID-19 was not present in everyone.

Though there were several other studies conducted as well that displayed flexible results. A study done in July of last year displayed that only roughly 51% of people with confirmed COVID-19 developed fever. Another study showed that out of 57,000 people with confirmed COVID-19 only about 37% had fever when they obtainable to the hospital.

All these verdicts undoubtedly specify evidently that a person can have COVID-19 without fever.

The WHO has also specified that only 20% of all confirmed cases of COVID-19 are severe and the remaining 80% only have mild to moderate symptoms. Nevertheless, in additional medical research study that was done in August of last year. Overall, it was specified that fever is one of the most basic symptoms of COVID-19 in spite of the statistic that former studies displayed very rare people established fever. It should be marked here that it takes roughly five to seven days for the first warning sign of COVID-19 to look as if afterward acquaintance to the virus.

In assumption, though fever is one of the initial symptoms of COVID-19, studies have shown that not everybody progresses this symptom. Which clearly says that a person can have COVID-19 deprived of fever. There have been numerous researches and studies done that have revealed that only around 50% of positive cases of COVID-19 progress with fever as an early symptom. Actually, in most of the cases there may not any kind of symptoms at all.

Also, Read About – Can COVID-19 Trigger Hyperkalemia?

According to WHO states that 80% of people with COVID-19 have either any kind of symptoms or have quite a minor symptom. Nevertheless, it is extremely suggested during this crucial time of the pandemic to strictly maintain social distancing, wear a good quality protective mask when going out, and wash hands frequently with soap and water and use a sanitizer when out as a precautionary measure.

If anyone is even slightly apprehensive that he/she may have been exposed to the coronavirus then they should immediately go for a test and must go for home-quarantine directly till the contagion resolves.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *